Potassium Cyanide Pills 1mg is a Homeopathic Potassium Cyanide Dilution used mainly for treating epithelioma of the tongue. This medication is also used to treat apoplectic and epileptic conditions, respiratory disorders, rheumatism of the joints and neuralgias.
- Potassium Cyanide
Key Benefits of Potassium Cyanide Pills
- It is useful in treatment of respiratory disorders, severe cough and breathing difficulties
- This medication helps in healing ulcers and lesions of the tongue
- It provides soothing relief by reducing chronic headache and sciatic pain of legs
Directions for Use:
Adults: 4 Drops in to a cup of water 3 times a day. Children: ½ dose. Repeat at greater intervals as condition subsides, Or as directed by a your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Keep it out of reach of the children
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight
- Use under medical supervision
The Side Effects
Potassium Cyanide Pills 1mg has the following effects; Stomach upset, nausea, vomiting, constipation, tiredness, loss of appetite/weight loss, dry mouth, dizziness, drowsiness, trouble sleeping, or decrease in sexual ability/desire may occur. In women, menstrual cramps or missed/irregular periods may also occur. If any of these effects last or get worse, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
To lessen the chance of dizziness, get up slowly from a sitting or lying position.
Remember that this medication has been prescribed because your doctor has judged that the benefit to you is greater than the side effects. Most people using this medication do not have serious side effects.
Potassium Cyanide Pills 1mg may raise your blood pressure. Regularly check your blood pressure and tell your doctor if the results are high.
You might also want to try out 4-ACO DMT